Here is how to enable twinning on Avaya Phones. Mobile twinning works by having two phones ring at the same time. This is especially helpful if you are not in your office or if you are not available to answer your desk phone. You can set up mobile twinning so calls will also ring on your cell phone at the same time.
Here are some instructions on how to enable twinning on Avaya Phones
- Log into Avaya console
- Go to user and create the twining button under the Buttons tab. Actions>Emulate>twinning
- Under mobility tab, check off Mobility Feature and Forwarded calls eligible for mobile twinning
- Tap the twinning button on the phone
- Select destination and input your phone number as if you were dialing out, then hit select to save
- Tap the On button to turn this feature on